Click the hotspots on the image to discover which GLASSOLUTIONS products have been used to create this environment and then to view the product information. Click the hotspot again to return to the main visual.
- Coloured, processed, back-painted glass
- Extensive colour range e.g. any RAL colour
- Solid colours, sparkle finishes or simple customised designs
- Suitable for a wide range of interior applications
Vitrio is a range of coloured, back-painted glass for interiors offering striking solutions for walls, surfaces and borders. It enables ultimate design flexibility in terms of application, colour, design, size and shape, capitalizing on the unique and naturally captivating qualities of glass.
Vitrio is suited for numerous applications in both new build and refurbishment projects in both the commercial and domestic sectors. It is used extensively in commercial environments such as in The Shard, London and it creates stunning features in residential properties.
- Walls: wall cladding, splashbacks, upstands, notice boards, mirror designs
- Surfaces: work surfaces, island surfaces, shelves, window sills, counter tops, desks
- Borders: architrave, skirting, kickboards
- A made to measure product that can incorporate bespoke shapes and curves.
- Available in an extensive range of colours e.g. can match any RAL colour.
- Clean, smooth surfaces with few joints, and cut outs are possible for sockets / switches.
- Durable, strong, heat-resistant and hardwearing surface, tested in line with EU standards.
- The surface is hygienic, easy to clean, non-porous, maintenance free and stain resistant.
- The use of extra clear glass ensures colourless edges and maximum colour clarity.
Range and Performance
- Thicknesses from 6-19mm, and available in large sizes to give seamless surfaces.
- Bespoke, corners, edgework, colours and colour matching service available.
- Vitrio uses specialist non-leaded, moisture resistant paint. UV stable.
- Safe and extra strong, toughened to BS EN 12150 where appropriate.
- Ready for use and no on-going maintenance needed – no sealing or polishing.
- Mirrored glass with very high optical quality
- Very low lead or copper content
- Can be customised with sandblasting and back-painting
SGG MIRALITE-EVOLUTION offers a new level of mirrored glass quality thanks to an innovative, environmentally friendly manufacturing process. It is manufactured without copper or lead (lead content of the paint <0.5%) and the mirror is created by depositing a layer of silver on the glass, which is then treated and covered with one or more coats of highly resistant protective paint. These features deliver mirrored glass with high levels of optical quality and enhanced durability.
SGG MIRALITE-EVOLUTION can be used:
- As framed or unframed mirrors
- For panelling on walls, doors or pillars
- In furniture
- For signage
- In the absence of copper, the occurrence of clouding is eliminated and haze is minimised meaning overall superior optical quality.
- Lasts at least three times longer in tests simulating the natural aging of mirrors.
- More environmentally friendly with effectively lead-free paint and significant reduction in pollutants resulting from the manufacturing process.
- Compatible with more silicons and adhesives than standard mirrors.
- Improved resistance to aggressive agents in certain cleaning products.
Range and Performance
Standard thicknesses: 4mm and 6mm
- Unique, patented hinge and groove design.
- Hinge is almost ‘invisible’ compared to bulky patch fittings.
- Factory fitted so on-site installation is very fast.
The CLIP-IN DOOR is a door fitted with a revolutionary, patented hinge which is fixed to the glass in such a way as to be practically ‘invisible’. The hinge design combines a minimalist, contemporary appearance with robustly tested performance. The CLIP-IN hinge is factory-fitted to the glass by our trained operators, which means that on-site installation time is greatly reduced compared to traditional patch type door fittings.
- dividing doors
- shower doors and screens
- The sleek, unobtrusive hinge design gives new sophistication to glass doors.
- The hinge is factory-fitted, meaning on-site installation time is greatly reduced.
- Fully tested to EN947 and EN948 (resistance to vertical loads and static torsion).
- Sound insulation is noticeably improved compared to traditional glass doors, thanks to the method of fixing the hinge to the glass and the overall hinge design.
- The hinge has also been designed to eliminate any possibility of trapping fingers.
- The finish on the metal hinge can be either anodised or polished stainless steel.
- A variety of glass types / finishes can be used e.g. acid-etched SGG SATINOVO®, or extra-clear SGG DIAMANT®.
Range and Performance
In order to securely factory-fit the hinge to the glass, a specially shaped groove, of patented design, is machined along the edge of the 10mm or 12mm toughened glass door. The hinge is then fixed to the glass by means of a unique and patented tongue design which is slotted into the groove. The hinge is then securely fixed in place with specially designed and tested screws mechanisms.
The hinge is fully tested to EN947 and EN948 (resistance to vertical loads and static torsion).
- Extra clear glass with a low iron content
- Delivers exceptional clarity that benefits multiple applications
SGG DIAMANT is a unique extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent of ordinary glass. SGG DIAMANT therefore offers a solution for multiple applications and markets where an extra degree of clarity and transparency is required.
SGG DIAMANT is suited for numerous applications that require high transparency, clear aesthetics and optical brilliance:
- Furniture: it is particularly stunning in table tops, shelves, office desks, shop counters requiring thick glass with colourless edges.
- Interior design or decorating: it is an excellent base glass for back-painting (see VITRIO).
- Shop windows and display cabinets: it can be used to produce a laminated safety glass with very little colour difference - even in extreme thicknesses.
- The edges of the glass remain colourless, unlike other glass making it ideal for use in furniture.
- Optimum transparency: due to its perfect clarity, SGG DIAMANT allows the true colour of display items to be seen and excellent vision quality when viewing through the glass.
Range and Performance
Available in a range of thicknesses from 4 – 19mm.